- Data & Archives
- Policy & Conservation
- Education & Opportunities
- News & Events
You are here
Harvard Forest Data Archive
Vascular Plant Species at Harvard Forest 1992Related Publications
- Lead: Glenn Motzkin
- Contact: Emery Boose
- Start date: 1992
- End date: 1992
- Status: completed
- Location: Prospect Hill Tract (Harvard Forest)
- Latitude: +42.53 to +42.55
- Longitude: -72.20 to -72.17
- Elevation: 280 to 420 meter
- Release date: 2003
- EML file: knb-lter-hfr.56.15
- DOI: digital object identifier
- EDI: data package
- DataONE: data package
- Related links:
- Study type: short-term measurement
- Research topic: biodiversity studies
- LTER core area: populations
- Keywords: plant species, species lists
This dataset contains a list of vascular plant species found in 269 22.5 x 22.5 m plots sampled in the 1992 Prospect Hill vegetation survey. The species list was compiled on 5 May 1993.
See HF015 and HF057 for additional data from these plots. Many of the plots were previously sampled in 1937 as part of the Harvard Forest inventory.
This dataset is released to the public under Creative Commons license CC BY (Attribution). Please keep the designated contact person informed of any plans to use the dataset. Consultation or collaboration with the original investigators is strongly encouraged. Publications and data products that make use of the dataset must include proper acknowledgement.
Motzkin G. 2003. Vascular Plant Species at Harvard Forest 1992. Harvard Forest Data Archive: HF056.
hf056-01: species list
- plant.species: vascular plants species list