You are here
HF in the News
- It's time to get real about conservation. By Aaron Ellison. Nature, October 11, 2016.
- Political borders should not hamper wildlife. By Aaron Ellison. Nature, April 1, 2014.
- Lush and leafy forests will need protection. By Steve Grant. Hartford Courant, October 5, 2013.
- Effects of human impact are long lasting for forests in Northeast U.S.. By John Barrat. Smithsonian Science, September 18, 2013.
- In a Place for the Dead, Studying a Seemingly Immortal Species. By Hillary Rosner. The New York Times, December 31, 2012.
- Appreciating insects: a local field guide to ants. By Carolyn Johnson. Boston Globe, November 26, 2012.
- America Gone Wild. By Jim Sterba. The Wall Street Journal, November 2, 2012.
- Butterfly enthusiasts "delighted" data being used. By Anne Thomson. NBC Nightly News, September 11, 2012.
- Climate Shifts Mass. Butterfly Species. By Jeremy Fox. The Boston Globe, August 20, 2012.