You are here
HF in the News
- Student Scientists: A local program pairs middle schoolers with Harvard researchers. By Jeanne O. Coffey. Northshore Magazine, August 17, 2016.
- Sap to syrup: In Petersham, researcher tracks climate effects on sugar maples. By George Barnes. Worcester Telegram and Gazette, March 3, 2016.
- Is Clicmate Change Killing the Maple Syrup Industry. By Evan Garcia. Chicago Tonight, February 22, 2016.
- Climate change may impact maple syrup production. By Christin N. Lazerus. Chicago Tribune, February 19, 2016.
- The Giant Plants that Eat Meat. By Cat Adams. BBC Earth, April 20, 2015.
- Taking to the Woods: Students travel to the Harvard Forest for hands-on experience. By Peter Reuell. Harvard Gazette, February 5, 2015.
- Climate Shifts Mass. Butterfly Species. By Jeremy Fox. The Boston Globe, August 20, 2012.
- Teachers get an "A" in environmental education. By Beth Daley. Boston Globe, May 13, 2008.