You are here
HF in the News
Ecological Informatics and Modelling
- CAS Researchers Working to Predict Future Climate Change. By Catherine Caruso. BU Today, December 14, 2017.
- Region losing 65 acres of forest a day, report finds. By David Abel. Boston Globe, September 20,2017.
- Sap to syrup: In Petersham, researcher tracks climate effects on sugar maples. By George Barnes. Worcester Telegram and Gazette, March 3, 2016.
- Is Clicmate Change Killing the Maple Syrup Industry. By Evan Garcia. Chicago Tonight, February 22, 2016.
- Climate change may impact maple syrup production. By Christin N. Lazerus. Chicago Tribune, February 19, 2016.
- A Web of Sensors Enfolds an Entire Forest to Uncover Clues to Climate Change. By Mark Harris. IEEE Spectrum Magazine, February 26, 2015.
- Cutting the carbon pollution output. By Staff. Washington Post, June 2, 2014.
- Report: EPA power plant rules may aid health. By Wendy Koch. USA Today, May 27, 2014.
- Warmth from the woods. By Colin Durrant. Harvard Gazette, January 23, 2014.
- Study: New wave of deforestation poses threat in Mass.. By Heather Goldstone and Jack Rodolico. WGBH and WCAI, December 18, 2013.
- Editorial: Threat to Mass. forests shows need to reform zoning laws. By Globe editorial board. The Boston Globe, December 15, 2013.
- Report: Unchecked development could threaten future of Mass. forests. By Bob Oakes. WBUR, December 11, 2013.
- Lush and leafy forests will need protection. By Steve Grant. Hartford Courant, October 5, 2013.
- Effects of human impact are long lasting for forests in Northeast U.S.. By John Barrat. Smithsonian Science, September 18, 2013.
- New England sees a return of forests, wildlife. By Colin Nickerson. The Boston Globe, August 31, 2013.
- Some Trees Use Less Water Amid Rising Carbon Dioxide, Paper Says. By Justin Gillis. The New York Times, July 11, 2013.
- The Forests Might Change Us from Our Climate Woes. By Rebecca Greenfield. The Atlantic WIRE, April 9, 2012.
- Report: Mass. Forests May Face 18 Percent Decline. By Steve LeBlanc. The Boston Globe, April 6, 2012.