- Data & Archives
- Policy & Conservation
- Education & Opportunities
- News & Events
You are here
- Hadley, J. L. 2000. Effect of Daily Minimum Temperature on Photosynthesis in Eastern Hemlock (Tsuga canadensis L.) in Autumn and Winter. Arctic, Antarctic, and Alpine Research 32: 368-374.
- Hadley, J. L. 2000. Understory microclimate and photosynthetic response of saplings in an old-growth eastern hemlock (Tsuga canadensis L.) forest. Ecoscience 7: 66-72.
- Hadley, J. L., Schedlbauer, J. L. 2002. Carbon Exchange of an Old-Growth Eastern Hemlock (Tsuga canadensis) Forest in Central New England. Tree Physiology 22: 1079-1092.
- Smith*, N. V. 2001. Historic carbon sequestration in a hemlock-hardwood stand. Beloit Biologist 20: 54-59.